Set vision, mission and long term strategy to drive personalized marketing at scale to improve seller efficiency across multiple critical Marketing / Seller platforms. Working with critical stakeholders in Marketing, Line of Business, Technology and Legal Risk Compliance, establish Roadmap to operationalize Salesforce Marketing Cloud and CRM-based marketing ecosystem to drive higher seller productivity, increase high quality lead generation and innovate on the use of new channel technologies to further improve business performance using MarTech expertise.
Key responsibilities include (Global Marketing and Corporate Affairs):
• Establish and maintain key relationships across stakeholder organizations to understand business and marketing needs, translating those requirements into actionable features/functions and capabilities on core Marketing / Seller platforms.
• Lead and manage a team of MarTech experts to deliver functionality on-time, within budget and according to key business and marketing SLAs.
• Derive and maintain platform Roadmap that envisions future state seller and marketer capabilities.
• Participate and lead critical cross-functional marketing technology initiatives that ‘connect’ platforms to provide a single view of the customer across bank owned and 3rd party marketing channels, including Marketing Cloud.
• Guide the future state Roadmap, ongoing build out and maintenance of existing Specialist Seller websites that provide a highly compelling customer and associate experience that is fully intertwined with broader Marketing technology ecosystem.
• Provide expertise to key partners as primary channel owner for personalized outreach via Salesforce Marketing Cloud and the use of Journey Builder platform.
• Act as key liaison to primary vendors for Marketing Platforms.
• Participate as Subject Matter Expert on various Marketing and business initiatives across Global Wealth Investment Management, Consumer, Home Loans, Edge, Small Business and Financial Center Channel.
BS/BA with 10 years of experience in technology and marketing.
Yes, 25% of the time.