CPI Security is one of the most successful residential and business security companies in the Southeast and employs over 600 people in multiple locations. Currently ranked in the top 15th in the nation, the Company’s continued growth is due, in part, to a corporate culture dedicated to superior customer service, cutting-edge technology and community involvement.
CPI Security fosters a positive work environment that encourages everyone to strive to be the best. If you are confident in your abilities and take pride in your achievements, step up and identify yourself! We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Analyst-Demand Generation.
The Search and Affiliate Marketing Analyst will be responsible for increasing lead generation and enhancing online customer support. They will help improve CPI’s lead generation by testing Affiliate & PPC campaigns and optimizing landing pages for natural search rankings. The Analyst will construct, manage and enhance CPI’s marketing efforts by focusing on the segmentation, targeting & tools that enable efficient and effective marketing activities. This position requires innovative thinking, a strong understanding of competitive online research, technical SEO, SEM and web analytics. The Analyst will also monitor and socialize the performance metrics that measure campaign effectiveness, business outcomes and ROI as well as generate leads for the inside sales team and understand the process of converting inbound leads into customers.
• Responsible for managing CPI’s presence in the paid search landscape. Candidate will directly manage accounts, placements, ads and bidding under the direction of the manager.
• Analyze data to make timely and informed decisions on bids, ad copy and landing page performance.
• Introduce various consumer segmentation strategies to improve sales funnel efficiency through channel testing.
• Identify growth opportunities via channel testing, keyword expansion, online response enhancements & additional partnership opportunities.
• Conduct regular competitive analysis, prepare reports on findings and share action plans with manager and senior leadership.
• Provide innovative solutions and determine optimal cross channel mix to maximize profitability and incrementally.
• Develop and cultivate relationships with a variety of organizational partners including operations, sales, finance, technology as well as external agencies and vendors.
• Ability to utilize “voice of the customer” feedback and on-site analytics to inform digital strategy.
• Understand an evolving e-commerce and digital landscape as it relates to digital media, user design, website engagement, analytics and overall marketing strategies.
• Partner with Print, TV, Sponsorships and Event marketing teams to ensure consistent messaging and offer strategies.
• Excellent analytics and problem-solving skills.
• A general appreciation for quantitative data and statistics.
• Creative and self-motivated, with a strong willingness to learn and hone skills.
• Able to multi-task and manage deadlines.
• Able to work as part of a team and be held accountable for key responsibilities.
• Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and managers.
• Proficiency with Excel.
• Google AdWords Experience (certification preferred).
• Bing Ads Experience (certification preferred).
• Experience working with AdWords Editor.
• Experience working with Google Tag Manager preferred.
• Experience working with call tracking software is a plus.